Doubts man should ignore meanwhile preforming Salat
According to Sayyed Ali Al Sistani.
The following doubts should be ignored:
- Doubt about an act whose time of performance has already passed, like, during Ruku a person doubts as to whether he did or did not recite Surah al-Hamd,
- Doubt occurring after the Salam of prayers,
- Doubt after the time of prayers has already passed,
- Doubt of a person, who doubts too much,
- Doubt by the Imam (one who leads the congregation prayers) about the number of Rak’ats when the ma’mum (follower) is aware of the number, and similarly the doubts of the ma’mum when the Imam knows the number of Rak’ats.
- Doubt which occurs in Mustahab prayers and Namaz of Ihteya.